Python is beautiful and modern language that allows you to make quality projects. I'm passionate about building Python applications. For now I've done next:
- ⭕ developed applications to extract data from Booking, Hotels, Tripadvisor, HotelsCombined, Melia and many other websites.
- ⭕ created a robust, async, socks5 proxy, error-resistant crawler in Python (~5K lines of code) to scrape an Ajax-based Google App with no API.
- ⭕ ran 32 parallel crawlers on 5 PC simultaneously for over 3 months and collected over half a million of hotels (over 15 sections of unique text contents on 4 languages), stored data in Postgres database.
- ⭕ scraped Google Places using Google Place API. Worked with next API services: Place Search, Place Details, Place Photos, Query Autocomplete, Place Autocomplete.
- ⭕ scraped search engine results for SEO tracking, collected websites domains by keywords for link building.
- ⭕ performed Extract Transform Load (ETL) from different databases to a data warehouse to perform some data aggregation for business intelligence.
- ⭕ created Python RESTFUL API's using Flask and Django, SQLAlchemy and PostgreSQL.
- ⭕ designed and developed corporate websites using the Django/Flask frameworks.
- ⭕ managed application deployment. (Debian Server + Nginx + Supervisor + Gunicorn).
My objective is to obtain a Software Engineer position in a stable company with opportunities for growth.
In past, over seven years I worked as SEO Specialist and Web Developer on various web projects. Mainly, I provided next services: audit and optimization, competitor analysis, comprehensive keyword and market research, external link building, increasing the authority and trust-rating, reputation management.
|SEO. Digital Marketing||8+ years. Good expertise in search engine optimization (SEO). Google, Bing, Yandex
- Setlinks, Gogetlinks, Blogun, Seopult, Megaindex, Mainlink, PR.sape
- Sape, GetGoodlinks, Miralinks. Crowd marketing. Google PPC management services
|Web Development||5+ year experience in website development, wp-plugin development
- fixed design, liquid or fluid design, responsive design
- CSS3, HTML5, Bootstrap, Wordpress, Joomla, MySQL, (PHP, JQuery - novice)
|Python Development||2.5+ year knowledge in object-oriented python application development
- Python, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, AsyncIO, Aiohttp, AsyncPG, Multiprocessing
- Lxml, Beautifulsoup, Urllib, Scrapy, Selenium, Pandas, Git, Docker, Linux
Portfolio / News
|March 2019||Google hotel queries checker - View code on Github - Async Python Spider that checks existance of hotel Google Maps block in Google.com. If this block has a new design, or if it has an old one, or if there is no any block of hotels to scrape. Spyder gets queries from query_list.txt and writes cleaned queries after lookup in a new file called row_list.txt.|
|12/2018 - 03/2019||Google Maps Async Python Scraper - View code on Github - Spider that scrapes from Google Maps hotels data: name, phone, address, website, direction, description, rating, reviews_count, reviews_rating, reviews_link, review, location_highlights, location_things_to_do, location_getting_around, nearby_hotels, earby_things_to_do, nearby_airports, nearby_transit_stops, mapped_urls, photos, ets. Makes a list of queries (need a list of towns, places in country|
|January 2019||Local Business Images Scraper - View code on Github - This spider scrapes hotel names and hotel ids from hotelfriend.com website, than makes a list of queries (hotel names) to be able to make a Google search request. Spyder searches through socks5 proxies. Collects hotel images by categories, sources, formats and stores them to PostgreSQL database.|
|December 2018||HotelsCombined Scraper - View code on Github - Python spider that collects hotel names by pre assigned country. It scrapes: country hotel location links, country location hotel data, country place hotel data, place hotel data, all links by country, names and links by country to PostgreSQL|
|November 2018||Booking Scraper - View code on Github - Python Content Scraper is a hotel content generation helper. It collects useful sections of information from www.booking.com, such as room facilities and hotel nearby locations (Area Info). Prepared contents stored in a formatted json file.|
|September 2018||Google Places API Scraper - View code on Github - The Places API is a service that returns information about places using HTTP requests. Places are defined within this API as establishments, geographic locations, or prominent points of interest. It scrapes hotel descriptions, names, lat, long, id, and other stuff from https://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/place/. Scraped data stored in PostgreSQL database.|
|June 2018||HotelFriend-Crawler - View code on Github - HotelFriend-Crawler is a python web spyder developed with Scrapy framework. Spider scrapes hotel descriptions, deals, services from https://hotelfriend.com/. Scraped data stored in form of three json files.|
|April 2018||Amazon Books Scraper - View code on Github - Python Scrapy Web Crawler | Amazon-Books-Crawler. This crawler extracts book title, description, paperback_price, author, star_rate, reviews, img_url, img_path and stores them in a sqlite3 database and JSON/CSV file.|
|11/2017 -02/2018||Python/Django CV, Blog - View code on Github - Simple and really extendable Python/Django application for managing a developer CV, blog posts, blog API within your Web based application. Based on Python 3, PostgreSQL, Django 2.0, Django Rest Framework.|
|February 2019||Google Search Hotel Scraper - View code on Github - This spider scrapes hotel name, phone, address, website, direction, description, rating, reviews_count, reviews_rating, reviews_link, review, summary_review, mapped_urls from Google search. Makes a list of queries (need a list of towns, places in country you want to scrape) to be able to make a Google search request. Spyder searches through socks5 proxies. Collects hotel data and stores it to Pos|
Web Developer. SEO
|Website development. Front-end and Back-end. Audit and optimization, competitor analysis, keyword research. Search engine optimization, link building. Increased authority and trust-rating of website reputation management. Maintained website and added more appealing features.|
Web Developer. SEO
|Front-end and back-end development. Audit and optimization, competitor analysis, keyword research. Web promotion and search engine optimization. Increased authority and trust-rating of website reputation management.|
|I developed applications to extract data from Booking, Hotels, Tripadvisor, HotelsCombined, Melia and many other websites. Created a robust, async, socks5 proxy, error-resistant crawler (~5K lines of code) to scrape an Ajax-based Google App with no API. Ran 32 parallel crawlers on 5 PC simultaneously for over 3 months and collected over half a million of hotels, stored in Postgres database. Scraped complete information about the hotel business profile, images, address, email, phone, products/services, working hours, Geo codes, reviews, prices, location, nearby locations, ranking, etc. Scraped Google Places using Google Place API. Scraped search engine results for SEO tracking, collected domains by search keywords for link builder. Provided scraped data in formats like: json, csv, excel, xml, postgresql etc. Cleaned data and extracted features using natural language processing, web APIs, and text processing. Performed Extract Transform Load (ETL) from different databases to one.|
|Front-end development. Updated customer websites as needed. Audit and optimization, competitor analysis, keyword research. Web promotion and search engine optimization. Increased authority and trust-rating of website reputation management.|
|Administrative Back End application development. Front-end (responsive design). Ensured efficient and correct implementation of website. Developed dynamic and interactive website that ensured high traffic, page views, and User Experience.|
|01/2018 – 02/2018||David Beazley - programmer, book author, trainer | Python Programming Language LiveLessons|
|11/2017 – 12/2017||"Udemy" Online Courses | Scrapy: Powerful Web Scraping & Crawling with Python|
|09/2016 – 10/2016||Education Center "Specialist" | Object oriented python programming. Basics of SQL. PostgreSQL.|
|06/2011 - 07/2011||School of Internet Marketing EMPO | Search engine optimization, advanced web ranking. Google.|
|09/1999 - 07/2005||National Aviation University | Electrical engineering, electric power consumption systems.|
|Abusіng Django Rest Framework Part 3: Object-level read-only fіelds||June 24, 2018, 8:33 p.m.|
|Abusіng Django Rest Framework Part 4: Object-level fіeld exclusіon||June 24, 2018, 8:32 p.m.|
|Abusіng Django Rest Framework Part 2: Non-rate-based Throttlіng||June 24, 2018, 8:31 p.m.|
|Abusіng Django Rest Framework Part 1: Non-Model Endpoіnts||June 24, 2018, 8:30 p.m.|
|Preparatіon to Python Іntervіew||June 24, 2018, 8:28 p.m.|
|APІ based on Flask||June 24, 2018, 8:27 p.m.|
|Django REST framework: pagіnatіon on PostgreSQL trіggers||June 24, 2018, 8:21 p.m.|
- Lavra Studio - Rehearsal, recording, video production, photography, sound and light equipment rental.
- Dolls Film - Production Studio. Professional videography, advertising clips. Creative ideas.
- Svet Group - LIGHT - electrical accessories, outlets, switches, lamps, smart house, automation suites.
- Galerie Tatyana Mironova - Ukrainian art scene, an influential site for discussion and public awareness.
- Eco Center "Zrub" - Travel and Enjoy Center. High quality service. Known among lovers of extreme.
- Hatynka - Construction of wooden frame houses, bathhouses, cabins, arbors and other structures.
- Limesmile - Unique SPA for complex care of your smile, maintenance of dental health and fresh breath.